Liturgical Coordinators' Gathering - March 4, 2008
Are you surviving this wacky liturgical year? I'm barely hanging on! But this Lenten season is about hope. And an early Lent means an early Easter! So let us persevere in hope...
“Water, Oil, Bread, Wine:
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
10:00a - 12:00p
Saint John the Baptist, Pavalkis Hall
You will come away from this meeting with:
- Five ways to keep the Easter Vigil from breaking the 180-minute-mark;
- Three ways make Communion the highpoint of initiation;
- Ten Triduum dos and don'ts;
- Four strategies for making mystagogy happen in the Sunday Mass;
- Seven liturgical goals for Confirmation;
- Eight tips for wonderful weddings.
- Tuesday, May 6, 2008, Saint Catherine of Alexandria, Morgan Hill
Labels: workshops and events