Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Chrism Mass - Urgent Call for Singers

Singers: I know you're out there! I've seen you in action in choirs and as cantors throughout the diocese. We have lots of talent out there, and now I need you to come together to bring that talent to one of our best events in the diocese.

I need to put together a choir for our Chrism Mass, Tuesday, March 15, 7:30p to 9:00p. The music will be cool and fun! Trust me! And you'll have the best seat in the house.

There will be one rehearsal--Tuesday, March 8, 7:30p to 9:00p at the Cathedral parish hall.

If you can offer your voice for this choir, please contact Julie Wind at juliewind@stjosephcathedral.org or (408) 283-8100 x2205. Let her know what voice part you sing and if you can attend the rehearsal on March 8.

We need you! Let's make this a rousing Chrism Mass to remember!

No comments: