Liturgical Coordinators' Gathering - September 11, 2007
Yikes! Didn’t we just get out of school? What happened to summer? We’ve still got hamburgers to grill, beaches to lay out on, and trashy novels to read. Good grief!
“Getting Back to the Work of the People”
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
10:00a - 12:00p
Chancery Offices, 4th Floor
You will come away from this meeting with:
Five suggestions for setting goals for the year;
- Six ideas for finding and forming volunteers;
- Three simple ideas to begin parish-wide faith sharing;
- A fall meal prayer for families to pray together;
- Four ideas for choreographing the Rite of Accpeptance;
- A sample bulletin announcement explaining the role of the catechumens;
- A ritual for the blessing of pets;
Come find out what others are doing to get back to work in their parishes. Bring your own questions, concerns, and ideas.
And here are the dates for the Liturgical Coordinators' Gatherings for the year:
- Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 10:00a – 12:00p, location tbd
- Tuesday, January 8, 2008, location tbd
- Tuesday, March 4, 2008, location tbd
- Tuesday, May 6, 2008, location tbd
If you would like to host any of these gatherings, please contact Diana or 408-983-0136.
Labels: workshops and events