Classifieds: Full Time Director of Liturgy
Most Holy Trinity in San José, California, is seeking a Full Time Director of Liturgy for a diverse community. Responsibilities include:
- recruiting and training new ministers,
- collaborating and overseeing our musicians, and
- working closely with the Art and Environment team.
The Director of Liturgy also works closely with members of the Filipino, Vietnamese, Hispanic, and Samoan cultural groups to plan individual liturgical celebrations throughout the year, as well as working collaboratively to plan multi-lingual liturgies for the parish (about 3/year).
Desired start date: October 1, 2007.
- B.A. and some specialized liturgical/theological study (Institute for Leadership in Ministry, MA, or MDiv).
- Working knowledge of liturgical documents and books.
Preferred (but not required) skills include:
- bi-lingual capabilities (for any of our parish languages) and
- knowledge of Liturgical Music.
- Musical skills especially desirable.
Most Holy Trinity Church
2040 Nassau Drive
San José, CA 95122
Fax: (408) 258-4131
Phone: (408) 729-0101 x120