Vino & Vespers - October 19, 2007
TONIGHT'S VINO & VESPERS IS POSTPONED.
New date is tentatively set for November 9, 2007.
Gather with others who love the Church, and spend an evening with three of God’s best gifts: prayer, food, and conversation. We’ll begin with Evening Prayer followed by an intimate conversation about faith and daily life as we savor delicious desserts and fine wine.
Doing Music Ministry Today
Join members of the Diocesan Liturgical Commission in a focused discussion on the role and state of music ministry in our Diocese. Music ministers, directors, and those who love the liturgy are invited to add their voices to this conversation on the joys and challenges of leading God's people in sung prayer.
Vino & Vespers are interactive evenings that feature prominent Catholics talking about how they live their faith through the real events of contemporary life in the Silicon Valley. Young adults over 21 and those very much over-21 are especially invited.
Friday, October 19, 2007, 7:30 pm
200 Prospect Avenue, Los Gatos, 95030
$5 suggested free will donation
Please RSVP with Bernard Nemis
408-983-0126 or online.
Click here for a PDF flyer that you can print.
Driving Directions to Casa Maria Conference Center from Downtown San Jose:
- 280 N toward San Francisco
- HWY 17 S toward Santa Cruz
- Exit HWY 9 (Los Gatos-Saratoga Road). Get into left lane immediately.
- LEFT at the first stoplight which is University Avenue.
- Take University to the end where it forms a T with Main Street. LEFT on Main Street.
- Go to the first stoplight which is College Avenue and turn RIGHT (there’s a sign for “Novitiate” on the corner of College and Main).
- Go one block to the top of the street and turn RIGHT at Villa Avenue (follow the signs for “Novitiate”).
- Go 0.6 miles up the hill. When you see the Jesuit Novitiate and Winery on your right, turn LEFT onto Prospect Avenue.
- Go 0.1 miles and turn LEFT at the sign for "Sisters of the Holy Names Main Entrance." Parking will be in the lot on your left. The Chapel entrance is in the building to your right.
Labels: workshops and events