“The Liturgical Arts of Lent:
Word, Music, Movement, and Environment”
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
10:00a - 12:00p
Saint Mary of the Immaculate Conception
You will come away from this meeting with:
- Five things every Lenten homily must do (and how to help your homilists do them);
- Three ways Lenten music is different from the rest of the year;
- Ten ways to do liturgical movement without breaking out the ballet slippers;
- Eight items necessary for flawless Lenten environment;
- And because Easter can't be far behind...Triduum Tips and FAQS.
- Tuesday, March 4, 2008, Saint John the Baptist, Milpitas
- Tuesday, May 6, 2008, Saint Catherine of Alexandria, Morgan Hill
If you have any questions about these gatherings, please contact Diana or 408-983-0136.