Liturgical Coordinators' Gathering - March 6, 2007
The General Norms for the Liturgical Year and the Calendar calls the 50 days of Easter “one great Sunday.” If a stranger walked into your parish on, say, the Fourth Sunday of Easter, would he or she be able to see what’s so great about it?
“Where Have All the Lilies Gone?
Making Easter Last”
Tuesday, March 6, 2007
10:00a - 12:00p
Saint William Parish
You will come away from this meeting with:
Six environment ideas for unifying the Easter season;
- Five principles for mystagogical preaching and catechesis;
- Confirmation do's and dont's;
- Four principles for music with teens;
- A liturgical template for First Communion;
- A sample bulletin insert for Easter rituals at home.
Come find out how others are planning for Easter, and bring your own questions, concerns, and ideas.
And here are the other dates for the Liturgical Coordinators' Gatherings for the year:
- Tuesday, May 1, 2007, 10:00a – 12:00p, Saint Francis of Assisi Parish (San José)
- Tuesday, June 5, 2007, 10:00a – 12:00p, Saint Mary Parish (Gilroy) with potluck lunch
Labels: workshops and events