- Get updated daily, even hourly.
- Be accessible to anyone with an Internet connection.
- Allow parishioners to publicly comment and share ideas.
- Give quieter parishioners a way to speak up and ask questions.
- Provide photos, audio, and videos of parish events.
- Respect the environment by eliminating paper waste.
- Let young people share podcasts of their own daily reflections.
- Take a parish survey.
- Immediately link readers to other online resources.
- Connect parishioners according to their own schedule.
Friday, February 10, 2006
10 Things a Blog Can Do that your Bulletin Can’t
This article by Diana Macalintal first appeared in Today’s Parish, vol. 38, no. 1, January 2006.