Liturgical Coordinators' Gathering - September 5, 2006
As summer moves into its last few days, hopefully you're getting energized for a new parish year. In your planning, you might be asking yourself:
- What are the basic guidelines for training lectors and Communion ministers?
- How do I schedule all these liturgical ministers?
- We have five different choirs, all doing different things. How do we "get on the same page"?
- While we're at it, how do I get all the lectors, Communion ministers, choirs, greeters, ushers, altar servers, deacons, and priests all on the same page?!
- And are you serious, Diana, when you say that I need to be planning Triduum now?!?
Tuesday, September 5, 2006
10:00a - 12:00p
Chancery Offices, 3rd Floor
900 Lafayette Street, Santa Clara
And here are the other dates for the Liturgical Coordinators' Gatherings for the year:
- Tuesday, November 7, 2006, 10:00a – 12:00p
- Tuesday, January 9, 2007, 10:00a – 12:00p
- Tuesday, March 6, 2007, 10:00a – 12:00p
- Tuesday, May 1, 2007, 10:00a – 12:00p
- Tuesday, June 5, 2007, 10:00a – 12:00p